.hand work


All photos taken by .syinthetic Ecstasy, with Nikon D60 {18-55}



Model for this torture was my dear friend Tea.
I needed to take some photos for college of people working, or people at work. And so, as I'm too shy to ask unknown people to do something for me (in this case allow me to 'shoot' them while working), my friend and her skills were perfect for this little project.

And why was she perfect?
The answer is simple: she has a talent for knitting and crocheting.  I thought that this would be interesting and fun to photograph.

·         "Knitting is a method by which thread or yarn is used to create a cloth. Different types of yarns and needles may be used to achieve a plethora of knitted materials; these tools give the final piece a different colour, texture, weight, and/or integrity. Other factors that affect the end result include: the needle's shape, thickness and malleability, yarn's fiber type and texture and twist.

·         Crochet is a process of creating fabric from yarn, thread, or other material strands using a crochet hook. Crocheting, like knitting, consists of pulling loops through other loops, but additionally incorporates wrapping the working material around the hook one or more times. Crochet differs from knitting in that only one stitch is active at one time, stitches made with the same diameter of yarn are comparably taller, and a single crochet hook is used instead of two knitting needles. Additionally, crochet has its own system of symbols to represent stitch types."
Source: Wikipedia

And fun it was. She was so patient and she even came with few ideas about poses and locations for shooting. We had such a great time that day outside in the park.

And then, BAM !
Didn't read the assignment. Photos must be black and white ?!
So again, my dear friend saved my ass. She came to my apartment early next morning and freezing her ass off on cold stairs in a building hall. All that just for me ... I was so flattered.
She was well prepared as always, with tons of her ‘work’ of course, so we did this b&w stuff really fast.

I have never been in love with portraits, but woman gotta do what woman gotta do. It ended up pretty well I think.

So, enough 'talking', let's take a look at 'wrong' pictures - in color. 
Be prepared for scrolling, a lot !


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Now the real thing. The almighty Black and White.


 
 
 
 

 

 

  




1 comments :

 

.Instagram Photostream

.popular posts

.who am I ?


.syinthetic Ecstasy

Student. 22 year old.
White rose. With black shadow.
Tattoo and Piercing lover.
In love with Photography, Music and Art.
Living in Black and White world.
With Green tones.