.music til death

 

 
All photos taken by .syinthetic Ecstasy, with Nikon D60 {18-55} 
Location: Maribor, Slovenia - 2014.
 
I remember emotion
Like the deaf recall a tune.
I still have the notion,
But even that will be gone soon.

The songs are muffled at first,
But the notes remain.
I can still be immersed
In musical joy and pain.

But like a copy of a copy of a copy,
Notes are lost and misplaced,
The whole thing gets sloppy,
A masterpiece defaced.

Finally, the end of the blaze
The last notes die in a frost
Leaving the profound malaise
That something beautiful was lost.

Dead is the feeling I once had.
Left in a mute concert hall,
I wonder how it can hurt so bad,
To feel nothing at all.  



 




2 comments :

 

.Instagram Photostream

.popular posts

.who am I ?


.syinthetic Ecstasy

Student. 22 year old.
White rose. With black shadow.
Tattoo and Piercing lover.
In love with Photography, Music and Art.
Living in Black and White world.
With Green tones.